The Youth Group meets Sunday afternoons at 12:15 p.m. every other week during the school year from September to June.
Our Youth Group is targeted for young people from 5th grade to 12th. The primary goal of the Youth Group is to allow the young people to strengthen their relationship with God while having fun with their peers. Each session includes discussion of a bible lesson, sharing their highs and lows, and other fun outdoor activities depending on the time of the year.
Past Youth Group trips include:
- Attending Creation Fest
- River Valley Ranch IGNITE and Winter Meltdown – our team was dodge ball champion in 2016
- Putting on puppet shows
- Participating in Trunk or Treat
- Sponsoring Easter events at the Eastern Regional Family Resource Center
- Running in the Baltimore Running Festival 5K to raise money for Helping Up Mission
- Going to Guppy Gulch
- Baking items for the Camp Chapel Yard Sale